Welcome to the Bismarck women's slowpitch softball ASSOCIATION
- STATE TOURNAMENTS:
- If your team is planning on going to state, send the entry fee ($200 for c/d and $175 for rec divisions) to BWSSA, PO Box 403, Bismarck, ND 58502; along with a note stating your team name and the tournament you plan to attend by June 21, 2019.
- Checks should be made out to BWSSA. Tournament dates and locations:
- C – Jamestown – Aug 10,11
- D – Bismarck – July 27,28
- Rec 1 -Jamestown – Aug 10-11
- Rec 2 Bismarck – July 27,28
- Rec 3 East – Grand Forks – Aug 10-11
- Rec 3 West – Minot – Aug 3,4
- Women’s Masters – 30 and over – Bismarck – Aug 17-18
- Teams for the masters can be made up of teams from any state sanctioned players that turn 30 by December 31, 2019.
- Please email Sue for information or see the links for Masters on the website.
- Masters Tournament Instructions PDF form (Click HERE)
- Master's Tournament ENTRY PDF Form (Click HERE)
- Master's Tournament ROSTER PDF Form (Click HERE)
- It was decided we would do a pink night the week prior to McQuade, so please let your players know that if they would like to wear pink shirts instead of their uniform shirts from June 24th to June 28th and donate a dollar to be donated to someone in the association fighting the cancer battle. Someone will stop by your diamond that night to collect, please have your money ready.
Manager's Handbook PDF (Click HERE)
- Check here for any cancellations or with the Bismarck Parks and Recreation
- Cancellation Line for Park and Rec is: 701-222-6479