Welcome to the Bismarck women's slowpitch softball ASSOCIATION
Schedules POSTED under League Schedules
PLAY BALL: Important Information
- Let's Play BALL
- League will be starting the week of June 1st!
- USA Softball of ND COVID-19 guidelines (CLICK HERE) for playing.
- BWSSA Guidelines for League Play (CLICK HERE).
- BOARD MEMBER: There is a board member seat available currently. If you want to sit on the board or you know someone who wants to be on the board, please email the board box (firstname.lastname@example.org) or text board member Borseth @ 516-3341 with your name or nomination by Friday, May 29th for consideration. Please make sure they KNOW nominating them and want the position. When all nominations and/or volunteers are received. A survey monkey will be sent out to all team managers, who will then vote for the new board member. Each team is allowed one vote.
- Manager's your team can practice any time now on any WOMEN'S diamond that is available. The board is not making practice schedules. Since the season is starting in two weeks. Be courteous to other teams, practice an hour or so. Don't be a diamond hog! If there are men's teams or JO fast pitch teams practicing on a women's diamond, don't be rude, ask nicely for them to go some where else, if no other diamonds are available. In this crazy time, BE KIND!
- TUESDAY, MAY 26th, Clem Kelly Diamond #2 is unavailable from 5:30 to 6:30 for umpire clinic.
- All teams need to complete the State Roster (CLICK HERE) as soon as possible and have ready for the first week of league. Printed one page, front and back, PORTRAIT layout.
- Manager's it is your responsibility to make sure your roster is accurate, with players exact names as seen on their drivers license, birth month and year, previous team if new player to your roster and their classification, and especially all players who are dual rostering with team name and classification. Even if they dual on a team in another city or league, they need to be posted on the back of your roster.
- If you have a player under the age of 18, a guardian needs to sign the back waiver for that player as well.
- Make sure to review your state roster on both sides completely. This is your responsibility.
COVID-19 State Softball Guidelines (Click HERE)
- Check here for any cancellations or with the Bismarck Parks and Recreation
- Cancellation Line for Park and Rec is: 701-222-6479